Translate an app model to other languages
Genus Apps supports multiple languages in an app model. You can translate your app to several languages allowing the individual users to choose their preference, for example if you have offices in different countries.
The app is translated in Genus Studio, and every part of the App Model can be translated to all supported languages. For example objects, object properties, tasks, tables etc.
If support for multiple languages in the app data is required, this must be defined specifically in the app model, for example by adding extra objects and fields for extra languages.
To translate your app model to another language, do the following:
- In Genus Studio, on the Tools menu, click Translate the App Model.
- In the Translate the App Model window, on the Tools menu, click Languages to add language.
- In Select Languages dialog box, select language you want to add and click OK.
- Type in the translate words in the cells for the language you add.
- On the Toolbar, click Save.